Asian Noodle Salad
Prep 15M | Cook 30M | Enjoy in 45M
This Asian Noodle Salad is a great make-ahead dish. Whole wheat noodles, fresh veggies and edamame beans make this a balanced meal with robust flavours.
4 cups broccoli slaw
2 cups carrot, peeled and grated
¼ cup green onion, chopped
1 cup edamame beans, cooked and shelled
4 cups cooked whole wheat spaghetti noodles (al dente)
1 cup cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp creamy all-natural peanut butter
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp sriracha sauce
2 tsp ginger, peeled and minced
1 clove garlic, minced
¾ cup unsalted peanuts
¾ cup chopped cilantro
- Cook edamame beans in boiling salted water until tender, about 6-7 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine cooked pasta, broccoli slaw, carrots, green onions, edamame beans and chicken together and mix well.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, Sriracha, ginger and garlic together and mix well.
- Pour over the noodles and mix well.
- Garnish with peanuts and cilantro, mix again.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per 1½ cup serving
15 g fat
18 g protein
35 g carbohydrate (27 g available carbohydrate)
8 g fibre
182 mg sodium