Baked Cinnamon Pancake Cake
Prep 10M | Cook 30M | Enjoy in 40M
If you’re looking to spruce up your breakfast game, this Baked Cinnamon Pancake Cake by The Kitchen Magpie is sure to do the trick!
Now this recipe is a lifesaver and I honestly don’t know if I am every going to whip up pancakes in their normal form for a while. The kids went crazy over it, Mike loved it and I am in love with how little work it was for me to make!
1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
3 tbsp. white sugar
1 tbsp. baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 egg, beaten well
1 ½ cups of milk
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Combine the egg, milk, oil and vanilla in a large measuring cup. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients then pour the wet ingredients in. Mix until combined and there are no lumps in the batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan and tap once or twice on the counter to remove any air bubbles. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top then using a knife swirl the cinnamon until it’s dispersed evenly on top of the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a cake tester inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and slice, serving while hot.
For this great recipe and more, check out The Kitchen Magpie.
Get the nutrition facts for this recipe here.