Curry Shrimp and Veggies with Naan Bread
Prep 5-10M | Cook 15M | Enjoy 20M
When you’re looking for flavour, there’s no better choice than curry. This one pot dish is packed with protein and blends together curry, lime and cilantro for a
flavourful, fast dinner.
2 tsp canola oil
1 cup thinly sliced onion
1 cup thinly sliced red pepper
1 cup snow peas
1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 tbsp curry powder
½ tsp cumin
1 tsp garam masala
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
1 398 mL can light coconut milk
1 340 g package peeled and deveined frozen raw shrimp, thawed
2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
2 tsp lime juice
¼ tsp salt
4 6-inch fresh naan bread
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat. Add onion, pepper and peas. Cook, stirring, until vegetables have softened slightly, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add ginger, curry powder, cumin, garam masala, red pepper flakes and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook just until shrimp are pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Serve with naan bread. Enjoy!
Serves 4 (1½ cups per serving plus one naan bread)
Nutritional analysis per serving
21 g fat
29 g protein
50 g carbohydrate (46 g available carbohydrate)
4 g fibre
1294 mg sodium