Easter Bunny Nests
Prep 20M | Chill 2Hr | Enjoy!
Easter Bunny nests are a fun way to combine some Easter favourites with shredded wheat. Make them ahead of time and hide them around the house on Easter morning, or make them with the kiddos for a fun family activity. The little ones will love creating each and every nest and topping them with the candy-coated bunny eggs! You can even get creative and top each nest with other Easter candies as well.
200 grams of milk chocolate, broken into small pieces
85 grams of shredded wheat, crushed
200 grams candy-coated chocolate eggs
Muffin tin liners
- Melt the chocolate pieces in a double boiler or a small bowl placed over a pan of simmering water.
- Pour the chocolate over the shredded wheat and stir well to combine. Stir quickly before the chocolate cools.
- Spoon the chocolate and wheat mix into the muffin liners.
- Use the back of a teaspoon to press a divot into the wheat and chocolate mix, creating a next shape.
- Place 3 candy-coated eggs into each nest.
- Cool the nests in the fridge for 2 hours or until the nests set.