French Toast Bagel Bites
Prep 15M | Cook 3M | Enjoy in 18M
Sick of bagels? Neither are we, but we are also never against French toast – combining the two just seems like a perfect match. These French Toast Bagel Bites only take about 20 minutes and really step up your breakfast.
3 bagels cut into chunks
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp orange zest
pinch of salt
1 tbsp butter
- Cut bagels into 1 inch chunks.
- In a medium bowl, whisk milk, egg, cinnamon, vanilla extract, orange zest and salt.
- Soak bagel chunks in mixture for ten minutes, tossing midway through so everything gets soaked up evenly.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Fry bagel bites until golden brown on each side (about 2-3 minutes per side).
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit of your choice.
Get the nutrition facts for this recipe here.