PREP 10M | COOK 20M | ENJOY IN 30M
Easy to make, fun to eat and ready in just 30 minutes, these puff pastry wrapped sausage mummies make a great addition to any Halloween party or lunchbox
2 packages ready-rolled puff pastry
2 eggs, beaten
2 tsp honey
24 edible eyes or one container of mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll out the pastry and cut vertically into the pastry to make 12 1cm wide strips.
- Wrap the pastry strips around each sausage to create a mummy-wrap effect. Brush with the beaten egg, then put on the parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Using a small bit of honey, stick on the edible eyes and serve immediately. If you prefer, you can use mustard as the eyes.