Prosciutto Arugula Flatbread
Prep 20M | Cook 8M | Enjoy in 30M
Using store-bought flatbread helps this recipe come together in just 30 minutes. Prosciutto brings a savoury flavour while the arugula keeps this easy flatbread feeling peppery and fresh. A sweet balsamic glaze balances everything perfectly.
2 large (10 inch) whole wheat flatbreads
4 tsp olive oil
1 125g package of prosciutto slices
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1 cup bocconcini pearls
4 tsp balsamic glaze
½ cup fresh basil leaves
2 cups fresh arugula
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place flatbreads on a baking sheet.
- Brush each flatbread with 2 tsp olive oil, spreading evenly.
- Lay slices of prosciutto over flatbreads in a single layer. Top with bocconcini.
- Bake until cheese is melted, and flatbreads are lightly browned, about 6-8 minutes.
- Drizzle each flatbread with 2 tsp balsamic glaze, if desired.
- Top with fresh basil leaves and arugula, dividing equally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serves 4 (½ flatbread per serving)
Nutritional analysis per serving
11 g fat
14 g protein
16 g carbohydrate (12 g available carbohydrate)
4 g fibre
668 mg sodium