Sheet Pan Breaded Chicken and Veggies
Prep 20M | Cook 20M | Enjoy in 40M
Winner winner (one pan) chicken dinner. This simple one pan meal of broccoli, sweet potatoes and chicken breasts is elevated with a Panko bread crumb coating and fresh seasoning, making it a weeknight favourite!
½ cup whole wheat flour
¼ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp paprika
1 tsp salt, divided
1 tsp freshly ground pepper, divided
1 large egg
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise into strips
4 cups broccoli florets
2 small sweet potatoes, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
1 tbsp canola oil
2 cloves minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, garlic powder, paprika, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together egg and Greek yogurt. Set aside.
- Place panko breadcrumbs on a pie plate.
- Coat chicken strips in flour mixture, then in the egg mixture, then in the panko mixture. Transfer strips to an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle broccoli and sweet potatoes with canola oil and sprinkle with garlic and remaining ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper. Stir to coat evenly. Place on the sheet pan around the chicken.
- Bake chicken and vegetables until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serves 4 (1 chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli, ¾ cup sweet potatoes per serving)
Nutritional analysis per serving
11 g fat
48 g protein
49 g carbohydrate (43 g available carbohydrate)
6 g fibre
781 mg sodium