Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
Prep 15M | Cook 1H | Enjoy in 1H 15M
Calling all colours! These bright and colourful sheet pan steak fajitas are high in protein and flavour, making them a great no-mess weekend meal.
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
½ garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp salt
½ tsp freshly ground pepper
1 cup sliced red onion
1 ½ cups sliced green pepper
1 ½ cups sliced red pepper
450g sirloin steak, sliced
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, smoked paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place sliced onions and peppers on one half of an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Place sliced steak on other half of baking sheet.
- Drizzle vegetables and steak with canola oil.
- Sprinkle with spice mixture, stirring gently to coat.
- Bake until vegetables have softened and steak is browned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh lime juice.
- Serve in tortillas and enjoy!
Serves 4 (1 tortilla + ¾ cup filling per serving)
Nutritional analysis per serving
12 g fat
40 g protein
35 g carbohydrate (29 g available carbohydrate)
6 g fibre
719 mg sodium