Turkey and Cranberry Phyllo Cups
Prep 30M | Cook 8M | Enjoy 40M
Some of the best parts of turkey dinner in one tiny bite! Serve these baked turkey and cranberry cups with a large salad and potatoes for a complete nutritious meal. This recipe is part of our December meal plan.
10 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup cooked turkey, chopped or shredded
½ cup cranberry sauce, store-bought or homemade
200 g brie cheese, cut into 12 ½-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lay one sheet of phyllo on a work surface (cover remaining phyllo sheets with a damp tea towel to keep from drying out). Brush phyllo with a thin layer of melted butter. Top with one sheet of phyllo and brush with butter. Repeat with three more sheets of phyllo, leaving top sheet unbuttered. There will be five sheets stacked in total. Set aside remaining phyllo sheets.
- Cut stacked phyllo into six equal squares. Nestle each square into cups of a muffin tin.
- Repeat above procedure with remaining five sheets phyllo.
- Fill each cup with chopped turkey, dividing equally.
- Spoon about 2 tsp cranberry sauce into each cup. Top each with 1 cube of brie.
- Bake until phyllo is browned and crisp on the edges and cheese is melted, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serves 12 (1 phyllo cup per serving)
Nutritional analysis per serving
9 g fat
12 g protein
13 g carbohydrate (13 g available carbohydrate)
0 g fibre
192 mg sodium